Overwhelm, screaming, crying, talking, being proactive, periods… we talked about it all! Carly, from SoccerGrlProbs, is back with a wealth of info on topics we must start talking about more!
We’re all about building confidence, resilience, and self worth in our female athletes. And what Carley brings to the discussion is foundational, tangible, and super important for our moms to her.
We talk about SO much; I can’t wait for you to catch our convo on:
- Key drivers to help keep our athletes mentally healthy
- Not wanting to talk about things (especially with parents!)
- Signs to look for that your daughter is mentally struggling
- How to be proactive in supporting her mental health
- Overwhelm and planning their time
- Social events and staying connected to friends
- Screaming, cussing, and crying… to just let it out!
- and PERIODS! my new favorite topic! We’ll definitely have Carly back to talk WAY more about this topic.
- Definitely follow SoccerGrlProbs for SO much goodness!
- Download the free resources we’ve created for you
- Join us inside our FREE Facebook Group – The Elite Competitor Society – for weekly Q&A, periodic trainings and challenges, and the support of an amazing community of moms, coaches, and the men who partner with us!
The BEST way to help us spread the word and get this information into the hands of millions of parents, coaches, and female athletes is by leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you in advance for joining us on our mission!