For most coaches, winning a State Championship is a pipe dream.
While it is always something to strive for, it’s not something that happens often.
So when Breanne and her volleyball team won State this past weekend, we had to sit down and go behind the scenes on what it really took to win it all!
Listen in as Kristina takes the mic to interview our very own Elite Performance coach – Breanne!
Breanne uncovers what her team did this season that most other teams didn’t (and it made all the difference).
- Her pre-practice and pre-game routines that helped her athletes prepare mentally and physically for competition.
- How she prepared her team mentally for for the State Championship match.
- A couple key pivotal moments this season that made a huge impact on the outcome.
Plus, hear what she has to say about cliques, ‘mean girls,’ and how she handles playing time issues on her team!
Breanne is an inspiration as a coach, always focusing on building confidence in her players, developing relationships across her teams, and enabling players to play to their greatest potential.
- Download the free resources we’ve created for you
- Join us inside our FREE Facebook Group – The Elite Competitor Society – for weekly Q&A, periodic trainings and challenges, and the support of an amazing community of moms, coaches, and the men who partner with us!
The BEST way to help us spread the word and get this information into the hands of millions of parents, coaches, and female athletes is by leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you in advance for joining us on our mission!